Friday, March 11, 2016

Trace-tracker, the Third! Trotting through TBNLA with the Good Doctor: Unlock A~ Clue...


Bettors & Bookies, Janeites & Jockeys! As we gallop forth to overflowing new Bath Novel pastures, let me raise the stakes on our clopping clues that will foretell, in part, how much there is to anticipate in Lady A~'s latest lively dasher. In this canter-column here, do I reveal in trotting treats, a host of teasing trace-tracker hints. These will set the race apace in my sprint to 'Unlock A~ Clue' of ten entrancing enigmas of this new creation!


Neigh! Participate in our competitive clue-collecting for Lady A~'s NEW novel until we cross the finish line together to a whinny of a win. Then set your team of ten clue answers in my Saddlebag and prepare to claim A~ trophy: Lady A~'s NEW beauteous Bath Beauty, signed by the Lady herself.


Bring your Duffel Bags Dolts & Colts, & come & claim your piece of the track-side action. I'll wager I shall get A~Head of you in this Dash! But let me not sport with your intelligence & cut straight to the chase. I proclaim Ponies & Punters, without further A~do: Trace-tracker, the Third!

Unlock A~ Clue

Trace-tracker, the Third!


'In this Lover's Locket of fare Bath Blue, a collection of manly graces sweeps A~ marked Lady quite off her Shoes!'

Regard my future mail Mudlarks & be on the bit for more bubbling Bath Novel clues! Tally Ho! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Set it in A~ Saddlebag

Name

Email *

Message *