Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Trace-Tracker, the Ninth! Trotting through TBNLA with the Good Doctor: Unlock A~ Clue...


Dash it #Janeite Jockeys & #Bath Bookies, I have been roaming far & wide too long! Neigh, I return, back on track to bring you the last, all 'bit' one, of my race~y clopping clues of Lady A~'s most winsome new triumph, The Amiable Cassandra, the second Bath Novel of our fine stable of tribute tomes to the late great filly, Jane Austen. Heyday! I must salute her especially in this month of remembrance.


Neigh, Dappled Darcys & Lolling Lizzies, if you desire a very fine Janeite tale in every way competing with the great filly's creations, just but peruse the very fine tale of this gifted authoress in The Amiable Cassandra. A~ ripping yarn re-imagined for Jane & her colorful connections, as they race about the Neigh~borhood from pillar to post in high drama. It is A~ trophy of A~ treat and I'll wager, quite unsurpassed!


But, let me raise the odds upon such a capital creation! I parade before you my ninth teasing tip of The Amiable Cassandra. Neigh, place your bets on every horsey hint abroad till the tenth, and set them in my Saddlebag. Lag not Nags & bolt not Colts in corraling all of my trace-trackers, lest you miss your chance to make a fair dash at quite a prize. Indeed Lady A~ shall present the first filly or stud, who crosses the line, with a signed copy of this most diverting yarn.


As your bagman do I entice you #BathBookies to get backed off the map with my new nifty nudge, Trace-tracker, the ninth...

Unlock A~ Clue


'In this locket of fare Bath Blue, a pale steed dashes like his master true.'

Heyday Bolting Bingleys should ye desire to place your bets on the tote, but cannot recall which they were, let me whip up the herd of horsey hints trotted out thus far...


A~ marked Character to whom those addicted shall crave her likeness true...


A~ shuttered Ornament of Honeysuckles ~ the rural retreat of A~ yet great to-do...


A~ collection of manly graces sweeps A~ marked Lady quite off her Shoes!


A~ renowned Hound lolls upon matchless Ladies' Laps anew!


A~ piece of Pewter quite determines an epic story's hue!


A~ Paragon of Architecture exhibits in the white-glare Loop!


A~ familiar denizen is tried but true...


 A~ Seal marks summons ridden rapidly through...  

I race out upon such note and bid all you Bookies & Battlers happy punting! Heyday! Be sure to dash to my #hashes & #splashes in ye Twittershire for swift tidings of yet more Bath Novel blue! I bid you 'Tally Ho!' Fair Fillies & Bolting Colts! Place your bets as your galloping Doctor S. cries 'Adieu!'.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Set it in A~ Saddlebag

Name

Email *

Message *